Thursday, March 18, 2010

Inspired by St. Patrick

I must have been inspired by St. Patrick!!! My first time to sit in on a class and observe the teacher's teaching technique. He was quite nice about it... a little nervous at first...and so was I!!! There were 13 students there and the topic was: Past perfect tenses. It was the first year students. I could tell some weren't very clear on the subject... so when I was invited to share with them a little about myself, I tried to use some past perfect examples. I was also asked to correct them when they made errors and suggest better ways of expressing themselves. There were a few errors using the article "the" especially when years were talked about. However, my ear needs to be trained to understand their accent because i did miss a lot!!! I like the kids... said I'd sit in again on their class. The teacher has offered an opportunity for me to sit in on a 4th year class, so may do that soon too... if I can fit it in with my lesson schedule!!!! One question stumped me... Does anyone know what you call a person who falls in and out of love easily????

No comments:

Post a Comment