Tuesday, December 7, 2010

more on articles

same class... same thing almost!! the dear things were all ready for me when I arrived... they had arranged their chairs so they could see my computer when i had it set up!! They are a smart bunch. We reviewed soem rules of when to use a, an, the, and when not to use them. Did a worksheet of 60 questions and they had them done in 15 minutes!!! So I gave them a second worksheet. We didn't have time to really finish this one.. it was on the news report of the bad weather in Europe. I think I may continue with it next week. As I want them to answer some questions on it. So today I showed a video on ESL articles... a ppp of the article, a worksheet on a memory stick. I know now the memory sticks can be used with their computers... I'm just not sure if I can get the test running for it. I want to do a test soon so I can do comparisons later on. No games today.... maybe next week!!! The students said they are writing exams right now... so may try a relaxing lesson next week??? the video used...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CiA9BCRPBk&feature=fvsr

No comments:

Post a Comment