Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Looking for a job

Did two classes yesterday on job descriptions and looking for a job.  Then did a TPRS on finding a job.  The students were excellent.  They were third year students.  The first time I've had them, and they were very responsive.  Totally enjoyed the story part.  They did a good job using the business vocabulary we were covering too.  When I asked them to write their stories, they had very interesting stories, but they made a lot of errors with their verbs.  So I am thinking I am going to have to work specifically on verbs too.  Here are the pictures of the story.  It really is an excellent way to get students to talk.  The name of the story is Bill is looking for a job.  The students often gave him a different name in their stories.. one was James Bond, another was Chuck Norris.  They have fun.  I just hope they are learning something.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment